Filinvest REIT Corp. : Notice of meeting of the annual general meeting of shareholders
Manila, Philippines – Notice is hereby given that the General Meeting of Shareholders of Filinvest REIT Corp. (“FILRT”) will be conducted virtually on April 20, 2022 (Wednesday) at 9 am during which the following questions will be addressed:
- Call to order
- Proof of the notice of meeting
- Certificate of quorum
- Approval of the minutes of the General Shareholders’ Meeting of November 18, 2021
- Presentation of the management report
- Ratification of the audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2021
- General ratification of acts, resolutions and deliberations of the board of directors, board committees and management until April 20, 2022
- Election of the members of the Board of Directors, including three (3) independent directors, to serve in 2022-2023
- Appointment of the Statutory Auditor
- Modification of the statutes
- Other topics
Given the current circumstances, shareholders can only attend and participate in the meeting by remote communication, by voting absence and/or appoint the Chairman of the meeting as their proxy. The procedure and online registration requirements for remote communication and voting in absentia are explained in the information statement.
Only shareholders of record at 5:00 p.m. on March 2, 2022 will be entitled to vote at this meeting. Votes cast remotely or in absentia must be received by the Company no later than April 12, 2022.
Shareholders wishing to vote by proxy should submit it no later than April 12, 2022 to the Office of the Corporate Secretary, located at Filinvest Building, 79 EDSA, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila on or by email at [email protected].
A proxy submitted by a company must be accompanied by a certificate from the corporate secretary citing the resolution of the board of directors appointing a corporate officer to execute the proxy. In addition to the above requirement for companies, a proxy form given by a broker or custodian bank in respect of shares held by such broker or custodian bank on behalf of the beneficial owner must be accompanied by an affidavit stating that the broker or custodian bank has obtained the account holder’s written consent.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COMPANY DOES NOT SOLICIT PROXIES.
The Company’s 2021 Information Statement, MD&A and audited financial statements will be available on the Company’s website at https://www.filinvestreit.com/ and in the EDGE disclosure system of the Philippine Stock Exchange no later than March 28, 2022.
Pursuant to SEC Memorandum Circular No. 6, Series of 2020, please note that there will be a visual and audio recording of the meeting.
Please be guided accordingly.
KATRINA O. CLEMENTE-LUA
Deputy General Secretary